Of spiders, animal horns and things.
I am taking some liberties with Julia here--she can blog too if she wants =) She shared with me this morning, basically--that if a man loves a woman he will kill her spiders. I have to say that I agree.
Mark and I have a prenup. It consists of exactly two things. Mark will do the taxes. I will decorate. However, over time some unspoken other bits have arisen. Addendums if you will--like anything with horns or fur that males like to call decorations will be consigned to Mark's office. If extremely tasteful or--if I like the waterfall behind that very large moose thing, maybe the family room. For now we "can't afford" to frame any of those animal paintings, so they remain in a dark closet at his mothers house.
Mark will handle all creatures of our God and King that have in fact become pests. This includes--especially--any spiders that may be above my head, geckos in the shower etc. (I will say this though--if you don't freak out about spiders in front of your kids they will gladly get them for you as well. My kids have been running for the shoe since they could walk =)
I will bathe the kids.
Mark will always ask me before buying anything expensive and I--as the record seems to show--will always say yes.
I will give birth to the babies. He will not tell me that other women have survived it.
Mark loves where I put the couches. I will move them all next week. He will still love where I put the couches.
I love being married. I will probably add to this list later. Its really fun. Anyone else has one I would love to hear it.
Jed does the laundry... I fold the laundry... Neither of us put away the laundry. :D
ReplyDeleteKasey takes out the garbage. I clean the bathroom. We share all other household responsibilities (on his week off, that is).
ReplyDeleteI bathe the children. He brushes their teeth. Under no circumstances whatsoever will I require him to put lotion on said children.
You're right! This is fun!